Monday, November 12, 2007

the same problem again.

i make your problem my problem more than it is a problem to you.
i don't understand that there is something called a "vent" that people "vent" and "dont mean". Words are real for me. They are said to be meant. Why would someone use such strong words for anything or anyone without actually meaning them? If they are saying it, they are meaning it too no. They come and say it to me and things dont stop there. I feel ike doing something about it. You get out of it and i get drawn into it. Im feeling sick. I dont want to be a vent machine. People are so kachcha, they come out of things so soon. It seemed that its the end of their life, but hey, they are right there like sunshine now. I feel its weak principles. I feel its accepting the circumstances. I used to get shaken if a friend told that he/she is breaking up with their partner. But two days later they are fine, while i lost my sleep over them. Iv atleast come to terms with that now. It doesnt surprise me anymore, this situation. But general venting still rules over. It makes me sick. Your problem makes me sick. But thats how i thought it is. How can i be happy while ur sad? But iv become better on that front also. Bas abhi thoda daily things are left. But daily comes daily, spoiling each day. I want to be me. Always.
People make decisions everyday, but there is no jigar to implement them. Loser. What you say, think, decide, when you are feeling something very strongly is what you "actually" feel about the situation. Im not supporting josh mein hosh khona, im just against complacency and lack of courage to change things.

Decision: choose the deserving problem.

posted by Fly @ 11:18 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home