Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Realize

Please realize what you have done
So we can have some more fun
Don’t you see the mess this has made
Do you just want our memories to fade?

Life won’t wait for you to understand
It takes two to go hand in hand
Our smiles will move to other faces
And we will be in different places
But every time you call someone a friend
My name will knock twice on your door,
before you open it for them.

Is that all you want me to be
Two knocks, a song, a small part of your memory?
Don’t we want to look into eyes
And say I’m so happy to have you by my side?

Let time come and take it over
Let’s recede to corners of a drawer
Where you will still smile at me through that picture
We clicked when we thought we’ll always be there for each other...

posted by Fly @ 2:30 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home