Friday, April 11, 2008


i realised im as much a non-people person as much im a peoples person. i realised i be with people for them, not for me. yesterday for the first time, i went out of office with my phone in hand and headsets on. i walked and listened to music. love songs and boulevard with greenday. yesterday, for the first time, i was alone. i dint dislike it but it was unlike me. and many things came rushing to me as the music swept my ears. the line is being drawn and i dnt knw if it should be. but it seems to be for the good. and i dnt knw if the conclusion is mine or borrowed. exploration is needed to avoid a restricted horizon of my mind and heart.

**watching a car being washed like that feels like meditation to me.

posted by Fly @ 11:58 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home