Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I shall call this year, 'The Year of the Experiment'.

While i coped with last years losses this year.
I have some to cope with in the coming year as well.
And as the year comes to a close i wish for a lot more wisdom. I wish to break this recent trend in my life. I need the wisdom to make sure i dont fall in such situations again. Wisdom to avoid them. Wisdom to cope with them.

And all this has just made me realize that God really wants me to stop behaving like a typical human jerk. I need to respect what i am to people and what i can do for them. I will hit the relationships close to me with a lot more vengeance. I will extract the bestest out of each one of them. I will live with them to the fullest. Even a little over the brim. And i will put my mouth to the full glass and get a moustache and a little dab on my nose of the foam of life.

Presenting the Wishlist 2009: -

An old polaroid camera

A boyfriend (hahaha)

New Scooty

Atleast book a car for myself.

A lot of great work!

A new phone (very soon).

Finally visit those three pending doctors apointements.

And Health, wealth and Happiness Basically.

Strange life kitna bi badh jaye, what man really wants remains quite basic!

posted by Fly @ 2:55 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At February 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Sainnezz said...

    Hum sabh bhi kuch aisa hi chahtein hai-

    Desperately need an slr camera ( donations r welcome)
    A car ( yes!!)loads of gr8 work.

    The pending trips with you .lol...want to travel the whoel of india...
    And happines, health n wealth...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home