Thursday, February 25, 2016

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.

I am a happy person. But I'm also an  angry person. I have almost no patience for the wrong, for injustice and mediocrity. I give a chance, but not too many. Utopia may be impossible, but striving for it can only make things better. How else can we reach the best if we don't aim for the brilliant? Acceptance is peaceful. But there are glorious perils of feeling too much. It makes things happen. Un-settlement is the precursor to the perfect settlement. That's the only way I know.

The world needs a balance of all kinds of people. The quiet, the boisterous, the passionate, the passive, the brave, the diplomatic and everything in between. Every single person has a role. I'm just the angry one. And I'm happy for that. My mojo may be too strong for you, but that's not my problem because I have bigger things to do. I have utmost respect for the silent, dogged worker. I salute every form of determination; as long it's there. But I have no respect for the idiot with a big mouth. No patience for the 'stupid ones full of confidence' in the words of Bukowski. You waste the world's time.

I may or may not reach anywhere with this, but I know the rise or the fall will both be worth it. Diplomacy is not my forte and despite the world trying to push you towards developing it, I just don't learn. And that's my contribution. And all while sporting a spine that's ridiculously straight and outshines the sun.

I am strong. I am aggressive. I don't mince words. I don't wait for the right time. I am too loud and too 'out there' for a woman. And I am fucking proud of it. And if you can't handle it, I'm happy that there is something that unsettles you. That's a good start.

I'm reminded of the time when we were recognized for something we worked really hard for and most importantly for a cause I strongly believe in. I told my friend, elated, overwhelmed and also a bit haggard that I had to fight the world to make things happen. And he said, "the world belongs to those who fight the world to make things happen."

posted by Fly @ 3:33 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2017 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Do you want to sell your (kidney?) Are you looking for a genuine Hospital? We are urgently in need of (kidney) donors at Medanta Hospital India for the sum of [$450,000USD],
    Contact DR Abdul Muniem

    for more details
    Mobile: 917204167030
    &
    WHATSAPP: 917204167030
    EMAIL: drabdulmuniem001@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home